Europe’s only major conference focused on LNG shipping and terminals returns to London in November. Renowned for bridging the gaps between the technical, operational and commercial aspects of the industry, this flagship Riviera Maritime Media event provides a balanced view of the state of the industry and its projected directions.
The 2023 conference will update on:
- Opportunities and challenges involved in Europe’s small-scale LNG expansion
- LNG developments in Africa, the US and Asia
- The transition of the transition fuel: what comes next for LNG?
- BioLNG and synthetic LNG availability and market developments
- Lessons learned from Europe’s fast-tracked FSRU projects